If you're behind the wheel a lot, minimize your risk of accidents and injuries by following this advice from the World Health Organization.
Top 10 road trips
If you're traveling cross-country-or just have time for a worthwhile detour-here are the top 10 spots the editors at http://MSN.com recommend.
* Arizona: Grand Canyon National Parkhttp://www.nps.gov/grcaHike, raft, or ride a mule; this billion-acre national treasure has to be seen to be believed.
* Colorado: Rocky Mountain National Parkhttp://www.nps.gov/romoTrade the city for fresh air and views at this popular parkland-home to hiking, camping, and a few critters.
* Florida: Disney Worldhttp://disneyworld.disney.go.com/wdw/indexMickey and the gang welcome kids of every age to the Magic Kingdom, Epcot Center, Animal Kingdom, and MGM Studios.
* Georgia: Rock City (Lookout Mountain)http://www.seerockcity.com/Html/index.htmBe on the lookout for gnomes at this historic fairy-tale garden, which offers a view of seven Southern states.
* Louisiana: French Quarter (New Orleans)http://www.frenchquarter.comThere's more to see than Bourbon Street: Experience the history of the Vieux Carre.
* Minnesota: Mall of America (Bloomington)http://www.mallofamerica.comEvery year, 40 million visitors make the trek to this megamall for shopping, rides, and sensory overload.
* Nevada: The Strip (Las Vegas)http://www.vegas.com/map.htmlFor round-the-clock entertainment, nothing beats "Sin City."
* New York: Niagara Fallshttp://discoverniagara.comMore awe inspiring than any water park, these world-famous falls attract millions of visitors each year.
* Tennessee: Graceland (Memphis)http://www.elvis.com/gracelandEvery king needs a kingdom. Revel in the tacky splendor of Elvis' Memphis home.
* Texas: Alamo Historic Site (San Antonio)http://www.thealamo.orgRemember the Alamo and her historic battle during a trip through the Lone Star State.
WHERE TO FIND the best phone deals
|Figure. No caption available.|
Whether you're looking for savings on your cell phone or on long-distance bills, check out http://www.phonedog.com or http://www.wirelessadvisor.com to compare and contrast rates and options.