< Back to NursingCenter.com
Cutaneous Drug Eruptions
Skin Cancer Prevention
Skin Disease in HIV
Are you looking for a way to enhance your professional profile? Sharing your knowledge by publishing an article is an invaluable addition to your curriculum vitae. PSN is currently soliciting manuscripts for continuing education or articles that may be included in our designated departments.
PSN, published by Lippincott Williams & Wilkins (LWW), is a quarterly journal that has been published continuously since 1980.
PSN offers its readers:
* the latest advances in plastic and reconstructive surgical as well as nonsurgical nursing practices
* features clinical manuscripts covering a wide variety of surgical and nonsurgical procedures
* includes patient education techniques and research findings
* manuscripts discussing the ethical issues and trends in this expanding clinical nursing specialty
* contains continuing education for the entire scope of plastic surgical nursing practice
* topics of interest to the readership but not limited to plastic surgery topics
Journal Department articles include:
Easily submit and review manuscripts online with LWW's Editorial Manager. This automated, Web-based tool simplifies the manuscript submission and review processes and enables users to submit electronically, review, and track manuscripts and artwork online in a few easy steps. The journal invites contributors to use the Editorial Manager interface at https://www.editorialmanager.com/psn.
PSN journal staff are willing to work with novice writers and walk them through the writing process. All you have to do is ask. We are there to assist you in publishing your article so you may proudly display your accomplishment.
Please feel free to e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Tracey A. Hotta, BScN, RN, CPSN
500 Cummings Center, Suite 4550
Beverly, MA 01915
Toll Free: 877-337-9315
Sign up for our free enewsletters to stay up-to-date in your area of practice - or take a look at an archive of prior issues
Join our CESaver program to earn up to 100 contact hours for only $34.95
Explore a world of online resources
Back to Top
Return to Nursing Center Home