Nursing CEConnection Mobile App
Earn continuing education contact hours on the go with our easy-to-use Nursing CEConnection app. Whether you are at home, on your commute, or on your shift, you can view CE courses and complete them offline. Then, when you’re back online, automatically sync them with your CE Planner account and access your certificate.
Created by nurses, for nurses, this free app is a part of Lippincott NursingCenter.com, the premier destination for peer-reviewed nursing journals and continuing education resources based on the best evidence available. Now, more than 1,300 continuing education activities, including your own CE planner tool, are right at your fingertips.
Boost your nursing career – download our free app today.
Become a member and discover your CE options
Get the NursingCEConnection app
- Use your mobile device to download the Nursing CEConnection app for free in the iTunes App Store or Google Play. You can also download the app right on our website.
- Follow your store’s instructions to download and install the app.
- Open the app and log in using your NursingCenter username and password.
Your mobile planner
- View your planner and select one of your chosen courses to take. You can start a new activity or continue working on an In-Progress course.
- Please note that the mobile app provides access to CEs already placed in your planner. To view courses not in your planner, you can open CEConnection in your Web browser and browse activities there.
- CE activities in your planner that have expired will not appear in your mobile app.
Taking the test
- Select View Details. You can download activity steps to view the course content.
- When you are ready to take the test, select Take Test. Read the questions carefully then choose your answer. Your choice will become highlighted green. Move to the next question by clicking the right arrow “>” on the bottom-right corner of your screen. You may skip ahead or go back to any question at any time. Your chosen answers are saved.
- When you are finished taking the test, click “Done” and answer the course’s evaluation questions.
- Your test result will pop up in a new screen. After viewing your score, select Return to Planner. You can retake the course as many times as needed.
Syncing your planner and earning your certificate
In mobile app
- You can continue to take more courses in the mobile app or go back to NursingCenter and log into your account in CEConnection through your Web browser to purchase the course and earn your certificate.
- To purchase the course, start in the app and click the sync circle in the top-right corner of your mobile screen to sync your work with your online planner.
- Log back into NursingCenter and go to your planner in CEConnection on your Web browser, then find the course you took in the History tab on your planner. Click the “+Cart” button to add this item to your Shopping Cart.
- You will see a Pop-Up, which shows that you have added the item to your Shopping Cart. You can pay for your CE Activity by clicking “Proceed to Checkout.”
- After you have entered the credit card information, click Purchase. You will receive a confirmation of your purchase in your email, which you can print out as a receipt.
- To “Print” your CE Certificate, click the “Cert” button next to the results tab. Your certificate will appear as a PDF document in a pop-up window. You can print it, save it as an electronic document, or refer to it in your Planner.
For technical support or other assistance, please call toll free (800) 787-8985 or send an email to CustomerService@lww.com
Monday through Friday, 8:30am to 7pm ET.