Clinical Nursing Resources
Discover a variety of clinical nursing resources on Lippincott NursingCenter.com, your one-stop resource for all things nursing. From the latest research and recommendations to drug information and patient education tools, we’ll help ensure that your nursing practice is evidence-based and up-to-date. Our nursing resources are selected by NursingCenter’s Clinical Editor, Lisa Bonsall, MSN, RN, CRNP, so you know they are reliable, credible, and authoritative.
Our Online Nursing Resources
- Topical nursing resources, including LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity, Nursing Care of Older Adults.
- Focus On collections, including journal articles, continuing education courses, slide presentations, and other resources selected by our Clinical Editor to give you the latest in-depth information on specific clinical topics.
- Drug Updates, where you can find the latest information on new drugs, indications, medication errors, and more.
- Sponsored webcasts to stay on important professional topics, like safety in the workplace, working with conflict, and workforce strategy.
- Patient Education tools, selected by our Clinical Editor. These tools can be read for free and shared with your colleagues and patients.
- NEW! Sponsored Clinical Papers from Lippincott NursingCenter's trusted third-party vendors, such as Four Critical Trends in Clinical Care: CNO Perspective brought to you by Vocera Communications, Inc.
Created by nurses, for nurses, our clinical nursing resources are sure to keep you up-to-date. Get started with our resources today!