Clinical Nursing Resources
Discover a variety of clinical nursing resources on Lippincott NursingCenter.com, your one-stop resource for all things nursing. From the latest research and recommendations to drug information and patient education tools, we’ll help ensure that your nursing practice is evidence-based and up-to-date. Our nursing resources are selected by NursingCenter’s Clinical Editor, Lisa Bonsall, MSN, RN, CRNP, so you know they are reliable, credible, and authoritative.
Our Online Nursing Resources
- Topical nursing resource collections, including LGBTQ Cultures: What Health Care Professionals Need to Know About Sexual and Gender Diversity, Nursing Care of Older Adults.
- Focus On collections, including journal articles, continuing education courses, slide presentations, and other resources selected by our Clinical Editor to give you the latest in-depth information on specific clinical topics.
- Drug Updates, where you can find the latest information on new drugs, indications, medication errors, and more.
- Sponsored webcasts to stay on important professional topics, like safety in the workplace, working with conflict, and workforce strategy.
- Patient Education tools, selected by our Clinical Editor. These tools can be read for free and shared with your colleagues and patients.
Created by nurses, for nurses, our clinical nursing resources are sure to keep you up-to-date. Get started with our resources today!