Nursing is a fluid and dynamic profession that is constantly changing for the better. In 2016, there are six key trends happening in nursing around the world that every nurse needs to know.
In the video below, Wolters Kluwer, Health, Learning, Research and Practice Chief Nurse Anne Dabrow Woods DNP, RN, CRNP, ANP-BC, AGACNP-BC presents these trends and offers three learning objectives:
• Identify the factors that are influencing nursing and health care
• Identify macro trends in nursing from a U.S. and global level
• Identify ways to meet the changing paradigms of health care on a national and international level
The six key trends that are happing in nursing around the globe in 2016 include:
Macro Trends in Nursing 2016
• Learning from nursing’s past
• Global growth in nursing
• Life-long learning
• A changing nursing workforce
• Evidenced-based practice
• Using technology to improve global health
Watch the video below and be on the lookout for specially-created infographics around each macro trend in nursing coming soon to our blog!